This web portal contains necessary information regarding the Features of CSC (Common Service Centers), Structure, Eligibility and Qualification to participate in CSC (Common Service Center). You will also get important information regarding CSC (Common Service Centers), Details of CSC Centers with CSC Center Holder/ Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE), with VLE ID, Address and Phone Number on this website.
Introduction to CSC-
A part of National E- Governance Plan Scheme named Common Service Center Scheme is started by Government to provide G2C (Government to Citizen) and B2C (Business to Citizens) services at doorstep of citizens under Bharat Nirman. Under this Scheme, budgetary allocation of 100000 Common Service Centers in Rural Area’s and 10000 CSC in Urban India. One of major Aim of CSC is to provide the High quality and Cost Effective e-governance Services to the citizens in various fields.
Features of CSC-
Scheme is implemented in PPP Framework. Some of the features of CSC services is as-
- Focus on Rural Entrepreneurship.
- Providing Private Sector Services also.
- Multi Dimensions Initiative i.e. Based on Community Needs
- Building Rural Capacities and Livelihoods
- Positioned as change agent to various Government and Non Government services
- One Stop solution for various G2C and B2C Services.
One CSC will cover the cluster of 6 villages i.e. 6,00,000 villages networked.
Structure of CSC-
PPP Model will be based on 3- tier structure-
- State Designed Authority (SDA)- SDA will be appointed by State Government. It will be responsible for managing the implementation of CSC services across the state.
- Service Center Agency- SCA, the owner of CSC, set up the CSC and select the locations from Common Service Center. It promotes the CSC in rural area through promotion campaigns at state or local level. SCA will be responsible for division of 500-1000 CSCs.
- Village Level Entrepreneur- Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) is the CSC Operator. 6 Villages are covered by one VLE.
How to Start a Common Service Center?
To Setup a Common Service Center, Know the Online Process to Apply for CSC Center Here.
Services Provided by CSC-
Various services like Passport, Insurance, E-Nagrik & E- District Services like Birth/ Death Certificate, Pension Services, NIOS Registration, Aadhar Enrollment, PAN Card, Electoral and various other services are being provided by a Common Service Center. Know the details Here.
What is the Eligibility & Other Requirements?
Know the Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit and Other Requirements Here.
Apply for PAN through CSC-
You can also apply for PAN Card, Aadhar Card and other services. Know how to Apply for PAN through CSC.
VLE Registration –
If you already have a CSC Center, you can register on CSC portal. Know Registration Process Here.
Search for a Common Service Center
Government of India has opened various CSC Centers in India on District & Block level. To Search a CSC Center in your Locality Click Here.